To all Birkin Lovers -> What the Fall 2009 Birkins will look like.
I personally think they committed Birkin suicide. Oh my!
* Jo my dear – I don’t think you and I will befriend any Hermès sales associate we meet nor search down any boutiques we come across this summer.
To the Birkin illiterate – of which I assume that most guys are, here’s the 411 (Just incase you’re interested)
- There are bags — and then there’s the Birkin. The Hermès design is the epitome of luxury.
- The Hermès Birkin is the Holy Grail of purses
- The inception of the Birkin was in 1984
- Prices of the standard 35cm Birkin range from around $7.000 – $15,000, depending on the leather or exotic skin, with a price tag far higher for a special edition.
- Production is only five Birkins per week, which explains the long waiting lists
“Handbags to women are what cars are to men”